Grade Stabilization Structures

Grade Stabilization Structures are used to control grade and gullies in areas that experience high levels of runoff. These structures are very effective in stabilizing gullies in farm fields and along rivers, streams and ditches.


The Wilkin SWCD has funding available to help farmers cost share grade stabilization structures. We can pay up to 75 percent of the cost. We have helped many farmers install grade stabilization structures in the past few years. SWCD staff make it easy! We will coordinate getting a survey, design and cost estimate for you.


If you decide to install we can help you find a contractor and get you signed up for cost share funds. If you have active gullies on your farm why not consider installing a grade stabilization structure?