Chemical Spills

When an individual discovers a leak, an overfill, a spill, or other signs of an agricultural chemical incident or a petroleum incident must report the incident immediately by calling the Minnesota Department of Public Safety 24-hour Duty Officer at 612-649-5451 or 1-800-422-0798.

A Minnesota Department of Agricultural or Minnesota Pollution Control Agency personnel will contact the individual as to corrective actions.